Thursday, November 5, 2009

straaaaaaaannnggeeee~!

SO!
this was on tuesday:
Walking to Tolman, off to my adorable gsi's OH, and i almost got hit by a bike.
But it wasnt my fault!!!! i was walking, and she just kinda swerved out of the bike area into me.
I said, "sry" and this is what happened next:
Her: Oh, no, sry! o shit, wait wait!
me: huh?
Her: can you tell me if there is a stain on my butt? *half falling off her bike, she sticks her butt in my direction*
me: no, but... there's a hole...
Her: O yea, i kno about the hole, THANKS! *bikes off*

the hole was on the inner upper thigh, so not anywhere toootally scandalous.


i took the elevator up to gsi's office, i walked in with the most bewildered look on my face, he asked what was wrong, and then i told him the story.
That man laughs at me too much...


but yes. some people....

No comments: